Aeotec Multisensor 6 and 7 running on battery: Is there a way to update more frequently than every 1h?

Hi there, title says it all. I have several of these, some on USB power (which updates every few minutes) and a few on battery with no option to power them with USB. These battery-operated ones just won’t update more often than every 60 mins, regardless of update frequency settings as far as I can tell, it looks like these frequency setting are all but ignored when on battery. Has anyone succeeded in getting these sensors to update more frequently when on battery? Thanks!

No. It’s hard coded in the Aeotec firmware. They ignore any timing other than the default if on battery power. f you want a faster update go on power.

They work great on a PoE to usb power adapter.

Thanks, that’s what I thought, although I actually just got a 7 series one and it seems to update more frequently on battery using threshold reporting, unlike the 6 series, it seems to honor the setting I put it (10 minutes) even though on battery… I’ll run it for a day or so to make sure but with the 6 series, there was no way I could get faster updates than every hour, so crossing fingers!