Aeotec Multisensor 6 bar graph instead of line

I’ve had this multi sensor up and running for a few years and all of a sudden a sense in movement would cause other zwave devices to change state. I was able to narrow the problem down to being on battery power (not sure why). After removing and adding the device back to HASS and having the sensor on USB power the problem has disappeared. I noticed that the temperature, humidity, etc now how a bar graph instead of a line graph. How can I gt the line graph back?

Thanks,

If it’s a template sensor then put “| float” in it, that should get the line graph back :slight_smile: Hmm that might not work for you, since it’s zwave. Maybe you have changed the way it functions somehow, I think that sort of display happens when HA thinks it’s getting a string, hence my advice to add “| float”.

I got the same issue recently (thinking from hass.io upgrade to 0.63):
Multiple devices/components, differents historic vizualisation

After reboot, all my z-wave values (temperature, humidity) is well rendered. As before. I did nothing.

I’m thinking it’s something to do with the latest version. I woke up this morning and everything looks fine.

Just I written. Fun to sound it’s good for you.

If the bad values (whatever “bad” means) are more than 24h old and not anymore shown in the plot, the plot can be displayed properly by HA.

I have a ZD2201 Multisensor 4 in 1, just can’t seem to get it to work. I can see it listed in the Z-Wave Network Management panel in the Nodes drop-down, but I can’t see the values being displayed anywhere.

** Update: I see them in “Unused entities”. I suppose there is a way to have those values displayed on an overview page.