Aeotec MultiSensor 7 temp and UV suddenly dropped after Z-Wave JS UI update today

I’m on Home Assistant Yellow, with a Zooz 700 Z-wave controller. I have quite a few Z-wave devices, and all appear to be working until today from around 1305 hrs today when the my Aeotec MultiSensor 7 sensor temperature and UV Index suddenly dropped. The temperature reading cliff-edged from around 32C to 1C, and the UV Index (which used to fluctuate between 1 and 4 is now constant 0.

Now, I did update Z-Wave JS UI today at around the same time (give or take 5 minutes), so I’m wondering if the update has messed up my configuration or if the sensor really has gone faulty.

As part of troubleshooting, I power-cycled the Aeotec MultiSensor 7 sensor but that made no difference. I then rebooted Home Assistant and, again, that made no difference. Can anyone help? TIA

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, I should have detailed the version that I currently have: zwave-js-ui: 9.16.0
I don’t see the option to upgrade to 9.16.1? Sorry, I’ve only been a HA user for a few months!

You’ll need to wait until the add-on is updated. Or restore a backup to an older version.

Thanks. I might restore from the backup. Thanks again.

Restored from back-up. All working again! Thanks.

Add-on was just updated to v3.9.1. :laughing:

I’ll wait (side-eye to Crowdstrike)…luckily I took the day off so didn’t have to deal with that mess!
:rofl:

1 Like