Aeotec Nano Dimmer won’t dim low

Hello, Im an electrician an I installed some Aeotec nano dimmers for a customer. They work ok once we detected the switch type but the dimming range doesn’t seem to work very well.

The customer is using A Vera system and could use the software to slide the dimming range from 1 to 100% the difference in light output in that range was about 10%. Dimming from 1% to 0% is about 90% of light output to off.

Is there a way to set up the dimming in the Vera software to make it dim better?
I have seen this sort of thing when leading edge dimmers are used instead of trailing on LED lights. Could this be the case? Can you designate the type of dimming in either Aeotec setup or Vera software?
We have tried two different LED lights and both have the same results.

I’m asking on behalf of my customer so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I dont (yet) have one of these but I have been reading about them before purchasing.

Parameter 129 sets the edge mode (0=trailing, 1=leading).

There are parameters for setting the dim minimum and maximum points too (parameter 131:min dim %, parameter 132:max dim %).

Thanks tom_l. I don’t have much experience with the Vera software but I will have a look and see if that changes the dimming. It seems un-intuitive that it would default to leading edge when most LED’s require trailing edge dimming. At least it should be easy to change.