Aeotec ZW075 Smart Switch

Hi all.

I grabbed a Aeotec ZW075 Smart Switch as a test unit. It shows total kwh when no load is being drawn through it and watts when its got something running. In other words when the kettle is on I see 2000 watss and when it finishes boiling it reverts back to an updated total of used kwh.

Does anyone know of a unit that send both at the same time? Located here in Australia

I have a zw096 and this is what I have below:

The <*_power> parameter should say what the device is currently consuming in watts (2000 in your case), and then fall back to zero when it is off.

The <*_energy> parameter should have a running total of KWH and that should never go down:

If you want “live” power updates, you will have to edit some Zwave parameters to have the current power consumption sent to HA.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I just bought a second unit as the first went ok. As mentioned above I can see the kwh and current wattage figures. However the new one shows voltage, current, kwh etc. 2 things the first doesnt show. IS there something I can change in the first to get the extra’s? My hub is a rpi with a razberry

You can try excluding it and then adding it again.