After the last Home Assistant version 0.108.4, scripts aren't working from Google Assistant

I am also having this issue. Can anyone else confirm that scripts ar working with the latest Home Assistant, HA Cloud and Google Assistant/Home? I try saying “OK Google, activate script name” and Google responds, but nothing happens. Here is what I’m doing:

• Using Home Assistant Cloud

• Running Home Assistant 0.111.4

• Scripts are “exposed to Google Assistant” in the Home Assistant Cloud integration

• Scripts are not listed anywhere in Google Home, not unassigned to a home.

Never mind, figured out the problem (user error). My script stopped working because the video inputs on my LG TV were renamed from HDMI1 to PS4, etc. If anyone else is running into this issue, I have a few observations:

• Google Home does not show your Home Assistant scripts in the app, but the scripts are there.
  • Activate a Home Assistant script by saying “OK Google, turn on/activate script name” .
  • Keep your script name simple as that will be part of the voice command.
  • Double check your Home Assistant Cloud integration and make sure the scripts are synced with Google
1 Like

How do you “check” the HA Cloud integration to see the scripts that are synched?

I’m not using Nabu Casa, but my own google workspace.

This just started happening again to me. Unable to run any scripts.

2 Likes

Same here, same problem.

Yep , Same happened here right now

Working again idd!

Fixed my problem as well.