After update only safe mode

Hi, after updating to latest version of Hass.io (0.106.2) I got this error message:
2020-04-01 06:49:54 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Failed to parse configuration.yaml: Secret surveilance not defined. Activating safe mode

and Hass.io working only in Safe mode (and I cant resrart hassio). I didnt change anything and before update, in works fine.

Do you have any idea where is the problem?

Secret surveilance not defined

Check your !secret definitions. The one for “surveilance” [sic] in particular.

In Configuration.yaml there is no definition about secrets.yaml,
and in secrets.yaml, there is only my passwords in form:

mqtt_z2m: PASSW
homeassistant: PASSW

But you are right, I have definition surveilace in configuration.yaml, and not in secrets.yaml.

But im still unebla to restart hass.io to try, if i works now :frowning:

Do you have a working SSH server addon?

If so, connect and run this command:

ha core check

If it passes, do:

ha core restart

There is a lot of errors, something is my works (still in process), something problem with update (nibe). But overall this can cause problem with restart?
When i type
ha core restart
it works. But restart via Serveer management -> Restart not work :frowning:

EDIT: Help me to remove every errors I have in config, now restart works fine. Thanks!!

I’ve just had the same problem after update. Looks like it’s ‘blown’ the system on the card - it won’t boot.

Not sure if I can be arsed to reinstall it all again! I’ve seen people post questions similar to ones I’ve had and they’ve not had replies, so it seems that support is minimal and newbies like myself are pretty much on their own.

Jim