After update to 0.103.5 from 0.103.3, pihole is getting hammered

As stated, after update to 0.103.5 from 0.103.3, my pihole is getting hammered. The amount of requests went from about 400 requests per 10 minute interval, up to almost 4000 requests per 10 minute interval for the home-assistant. This is totally bogging down my pihole server on a pi zero w (on wired Ethernet). I am suspecting the device tracker function, since I am tracking my iOS devices, and in the pihole.log, I see repeated requests every 10 seconds for my local network (asking for dns for full /24 network) from home-assistant. Checking the system log, I also see “ ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.supervisor] Supervisor does not run in Privileged mode. Hassio runs with limited functionality!”. I do not know if I saw that before the upgrade, but do not think so!

Any ideas on what to look for to fix or mitigate this issue?

Yep, changed the interval timer and added lots of clients to the exclude list on the device tracker, now it looks much better!

Still wondering about the “ ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.supervisor] Supervisor does not run in Privileged mode. Hassio runs with limited functionality!” item though, and what to do about it (if anything), or if it is to be ignored?