After upgrade and reboot of HA: "You are in emergency mode..."

Hello. I run HA in virtual machine in Virtualbox. After recent update of HA OS the system does not reboot automatically. during boot I get message as in image. When I press Control-D the boot continues well. Any help?

Something broke. Run a config check under settings → server control and post the log.

Hello. Which logs? When I run server control function there is no log output, only message that configuration is correct.

Thanks, Jan

And the system log?

Hello Mr. pedolsky, thanks for help, but I think HA logs will not help. This error occurs during VM boot and HA is only started later. In normal environment, I could export boot log with journalctl -b, but if I start terminal, I get message that journalctl is not available.

Is there any other wway how to get linux boot log from within home assistant? I am afraid not, because if it runs in docker in virtual machine, it is isolated from VM host linux, right?

Unfortunately, I don’t know. But when you write that the error occurs after you’ve updated the HA software, I assume that HA has to do with it and so it could be worth to have a look at the logs.

any problem here, after update HA.

Any solution?

Still no solution ?
I saw this tread : HASS OS 6.0 VDI => After Upgrade fails every boot: Failed to start grow file system on /mnt/data - Home Assistant OS - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)
But it did not work for me.