After Upgrade to 0.65.5 Google Assistant will not resync

So I unlinked my project, creted a new one and when I try to link it on the Google home app it says,
Account linked and some seconds later

“Something went wrong. try again”

but in the Hassio logs now I find these:

Unexpected error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 205, in _process
result = await handler(hass, config, inputs[0].get('payload'))
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 232, in async_devices_sync
serialized = entity.sync_serialize()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 128, in sync_serialize
device['attributes'].update(trt.sync_attributes())
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/trait.py", line 310, in sync_attributes
attrs.get(light.ATTR_MIN_MIREDS)),
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/util/color.py", line 443, in color_temperature_mired_to_kelvin
return math.floor(1000000 / mired_temperature)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'int' and 'NoneType'

And then:

Log Details (ERROR)
Fri Mar 16 2018 15:00:09 GMT+0100 (Paris, Madrid)

Error handling message {'inputs': [{'intent': 'action.devices.SYNC'}], 'requestId': '5387043324260022499'}: {'errorCode': 'unknownError'}

Any body hear of this? or have an idea?
Many Thanks!

i have the same issue, is there a way to revert back some components to an older version?

or, in my case, i think that doing a quick fix to the color_temperature_mired_to_kelvin function ( https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/blob/dev/homeassistant/util/color.py )

not sharing my “lights” group did it for me.
now i`m only sharing my switches group. (these are MQTT switches)

the lights where philips hue, that i now control using the native hue support from google home.

Thanks for the info, so I should submit this as a bug I guess!

I’ve just updated and having the same issue, does anyone know if there is a fix?

I removed the breaking change which was types and now I’m seeing the following in the logs

2018-03-24 23:51:11 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant] request_sync request failed: 404 b'{\n  "error": {\n    "code": 404,\n    "message": "Requested entity was not found.",\n    "status": "NOT_FOUND"\n  }\n}\n'

Try upgrade to 0.65.6.
After upgraded the input_boolean also supported by google_assistant.

Sorry I forgot to mention I did upgrade to 65.6.
I didn’t know about the breaking change at first so had to remove “type” from each of my google entries yet i lost the link all together.

I download graded back to 64.3 and got it back up and running, ill try again today.