AiDot (Linkind) bulbs integration

I captured my AiDot - previously branded as Linkind - bulbs network traffic, and now I can invoke the API calls with Postman. If the bulbs are set up in a group I can turn them on and off and set brightness etc. I’m still working on some missing API calls but I captured around 18-20 calls that I can replay.

My question is, there’s no Linkind integration in HA, will this be usable?

I looked at creating HA developer environment. I can work on that myself but someone who has previous experience can definitely work this a lot faster than me and probably better. E.g. MQTT integration etc would be useful if such an integration is created. I have no previous experience on developing HA integrations or utilizing MQTT for HA integrations…

I’d like to see your comments.
Thanks

Would love to see a working integration. I use a motion-activated outdoor light from Orein, which can be controlled by the AiDot App. Would be nice to be able to control it through HA, so I could have a physical switch to turn it on/off in addition to th motion-detection. (I can do this through the app)
However, I have no clue from coding. ;-(

On GitHub there is an (old) integration, which is detracted and does no longer work.