Aigostar WIFI Lamp

Hi,
I bought Aigostar bulbs which are managed by the AigoSmart app.
I integrated it into Google Home but I couldn’t find anything to be able to integrate them into HA.
Has anyone seen the problem before me?
Tks a lot

Me too, I have the bulb light and not find nothing.

Same here, i need connect my home assitant to aigosmart service integration, compatible with google home.

Hi friends, unfortunately we need some prepared person who has the skills to accomplish this integration
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

try to connect to tuya and there was no way. Some solution to connect AigoSmart to Ha

Hola,
yo también tengo varias bombillas aigostar y no encuentro manera de integrarlas.
Si alguien con conocimientos se anima a hacer la integración podría hacer pruebas. Tengo 3 en las que puedes cambiar de color y brillo, y otras 3 que cambian entre luz cálida y blanca además del brillo.

Some news from Aigostar

Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 3:50:48 AM
To: me
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Smart devices integration with Home Assistant

hello dear customer, we are thinking about it but not actually implementing it

发件人:" me
发送日期:2022-04-18 16:04:14
收件人:Aigostar_US [email protected]
主题:Re: Re:Re: Re:Smart devices integration with Home Assistant

There is any plans to integrate in the future or give API access for the community make an integration?

This is a great news…so we have to wait… :grimacing:

As i said in another topic about aigostar i think all consumers should send an e-mail to aigostar asking for the API or integration with Home Assistant. So they will see the demand.

I agree with you, I just sent an email to [email protected]

UP. I need the integration…

I have a doubt… could be possible to make commands through echo dot(media_player) to get/set status of the light?

The only one solution…for now…

1 Like

+1
I’m also interested. Any news on this future integration for Aigostar bulbs? Thanks

I recently purchased some of the Aigostar “filament” RGB+W bulbs for some new lamps and came to realize they don’t support TUYA. I have over 100 lights managed by TUYA, so the Aigostar bulbs will be returned, which is a real shame because they do look nice.

1 Like

Unfortunately nothing has changed.
SDK integration is the only way to make them work in HA.
I also wrote to Aigostar…they told me that I can return the bulbs…so I think they have no intention of helping us.

1 Like

Update: I contacted Aigostar again and they assured me that they will consider the possibility of an official integration.
Maybe someone from Homeassistant could confirm if this happened…

We need this integration. It will be a big added value.

Any news? I have tried to write to [email protected] but no response

Hi, no news…:sweat_smile: