AirTouch 2 Plus

I have to thank you for this integration. My partner and I moved into our new home and it has the AirTouch 2+, so was disappointed when I could see stuff for the 3 and 4, but not the 2+.
I’ve installed it through HACS, added the integration, and input the IP of the controller and it just works. No faults at all.
Zoning works fine, for me though its coming up as fan.xxxxx, but that’s a non-issue for me.

If there is something in particular you want me to test, please let me know, but at this stage I’m having no issues and I am really looking forward to being able to automate our climate control again.

1 Like

An issue with display names should be very easy to fix, can you show a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

This is how the zone entities come up:

In terms of how they work its fine, its more that its fan.living as an example.
In our system this is controlling how open/closed the actuator to that zone is. I’m guessing in other parts of the world, each zone may have its own fan.

Ah the display names are actually fine. I just implemented zone control as fan entities in home assistant because it was easy - the fan% maps well to the zone%. I suppose it’s a bit of a hack. Perhaps cover is what I should actually be using.

Hello from Australia,

I just wanted to ping back to bignacho that I tried his Air Touch 2+ integration a couple of days ago and it worked great and just wanted to pass back my thanks.

I have been looking at setting up HA for years on and off and it has always been a long term plan that I just never got around to playing with it until very recently. (Which is a little ironic for someone who works in IT)

However every time I looked in the past Air Touch 2+ control missing and that was a major thing for me, largely because the Air Touch 2+ app is rubbish and often loses contact with the Air Conditioner so I wanted local LAN control. (Many annoying times I been away from home and unable to turn on the air conditioner to pre cool the house in summer before I get home)

I was almost at the point that I was considering just replacing it with an Air Touch 4.

Anyway this time when I looked again I found this thread where Air Touch control has been worked on, so it was very pleasing to find out it is now sorted and working.

So thanks again for the great work to bring this to life.

1 Like

@bignacho

Logged some issues on github.
a couple of weeks ago HA stopped being able to issue commands to our AC, but I could report its status back to HA.
Did an uninstall and reinstall and its all working okay now.
Also had some errors show up after the reinstall, but its not effecting the operation of the AC intergration (I think)

If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know. Unfortunately I am away for a few weeks with work as of tomorrow, so it might be a while before I can do anymore tests.

Cheers again!