Ajax alarm system

no it is not. You will just get it it in case it is armed and the window is opened, or any other sensor, except special ones like smoke detector for instance

the account Id is anything you want. I just put 4 letters the first time I set it up. Strange I just checked on Ajax Pro 3.6.0, the field is still there. Are you using Ajax, Ajax Pro, or a phone/tablet app?

From one week about, maybe from last ha update, sia integration can’t be read Ajax alarm state.

Nothing changes in my router, and alarm settings.

I got this error in register
‘’’
Logger: pysiaalarm.base_server
Source: runner.py:179
First occurred: 7 marzo 2023 alle ore 21:26:13 (5697 occurrences)
Last logged: 14:49:47

Code not found, replying with DUH to account: ABC11
‘’’

I’m using the normal app, seems like v2.23 (build #2255) It used to have the field there. On an iPhone 12 pro

Please vote for this FR : Ajax integration with regular Ajax API - #5 by kolia :slight_smile:

Hi @eavanvalkenburg
I’ve added some devices to my hub and now I’m faced some issue:

Logs:

Logger: pysiaalarm.base_server
Source: runner.py:179
First occurred: 19:10:48 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:10:48

Code not found, replying with DUH to account: NNNNNN

Maybe some codes of news devices make a bug in the code ?

• Drealine

I have a Chiron Iris IP dialer. It sends alarm SIA messages over ethernet to my Alarm Centre. Now I would like change this. I want the dialer to report to my Home Assistant session in the same LAN. In the IPdialer I can set the IPaddress of HA, however, I cannot set the port. I cannot find the default port it uses either. I tried some default ports I found on the internet: 6410, 53165, 10001 but I recieve no signal. Any ideas which default other ports I could try?

I don’t know but when I visited Ajax SIA codes : SIA Codes - Google Sheets

It seems that columns are added it with mentions : SMS pattern, if EN 50131 enabled (in development), App Key.
Maybe an option to have state of all sensors when disarm in SIA protocol ? It w’ll be really cool if Ajax implement it!

hello, you have a tuto please

can you help me out? i installed Jeedom on a VM, installed Ajax integration to Jeedom and i see all my devices clearly.
Next i want Jeedom to publish to HA mqtt broker, so i installed jMQTT, but i cant connect and it doesnt give me any logs.
where can i be wrong? same credentianls are for mqtt explorer program which connects perfectly with no issues.
Jeedom is able to see the inside network

okay so i got the connection. the problem was to tick an activate button here

but now whats the queestion is how to bypass the Jeedom ajax entities to HA MQTT

You have to ‘Manually create MQTT entities’. I just posted some guidance for another purpose, this might help you as well as using MQTT explorer.

As I did not disclosed the alarm MQTT entity, here it is

alarm_control_panel:
  - name: "Alarme"
    unique_id: 610
    object_id: 610
    code_arm_required: false
    code_disarm_required: false
    code_trigger_required: false
    state_topic: "domoticz/out/610"
    value_template: > 
      {% set value_map = {
        "0": "disarmed",
        "10": "armed_away",
        "20": "armed_night",
        "30": "triggered"
        }
      %}
      {{ value_map[value_json.svalue1] }}
    payload_arm_night: "20"
    payload_disarm: "0"
    payload_arm_away: "10"
    command_topic: "domoticz/in"
    command_template: >
      {"command": "switchlight", "idx": 610, "switchcmd": "Set Level", "level": "{{action}}"}
    retain: true
    qos: 0

You have to adapt the code of course

Hi,
I just installed a VM with Jeedom and Ajax plugin and I correctly synchronized all my equipment in jeedom.
I also installed jMQTT (there is also MQTT Manager, which one is correct?) and I connected to my home assistant MQTT Broker.
Where should I tell Jeedom to send status updates of Ajax equipment thru MQTT so that HA can listen to them? Door sensor for example…

Thank you
Chris

Since 2023.4 the alarm state isn’t translated to Swedish for me. Read somewhere that this needs to be adjusted in the integration. Is that true?

If so, changing the following would make it look a bit better :slight_smile:

• Armed away = larmat
  • Disarmed = Avlarmat

I have Ajax in HA integrated by using SIA. I get the correct armed state in HA (in HA everything is working). Now I like to forward the state of ajax to homekit, but there I don’t get the correct state. It is on off all the time.
I would be happy to get the current armed state in homekit. If I change to armed night I see following error in HA:
Logger: homeassistant.helpers.event
Source: components/homekit/type_security_systems.py:160
First occurred: 21:28:24 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 21:47:59

Error while processing state change for alarm_control_panel.ajax
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py”, line 287, in _async_state_change_dispatcher
hass.async_run_hass_job(job, event)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 593, in async_run_hass_job
hassjob.target(*args)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/accessories.py”, line 455, in async_update_event_state_callback
self.async_update_state_callback(event.data.get(“new_state”))
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/accessories.py”, line 477, in async_update_state_callback
self.async_update_state(new_state)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/type_security_systems.py”, line 160, in async_update_state
self.char_current_state.set_value(current_state)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyhap/characteristic.py”, line 297, in set_value
self.valid_value_or_raise(value)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyhap/characteristic.py”, line 219, in valid_value_or_raise
raise ValueError(error_msg)
ValueError: SecuritySystemCurrentState: value=2 is an invalid value.

same question i have

Is anyone experiencing an abnormal amount of times where the alarm state is set to “unknown”?
This used to happen very rarely, like if there was a malfunction/connection issue or de-sync with SIA, but recently it is happening to me every single day. Automation to arm away or arm night works just fine, but automation to disarm are failing due to “unknown” state.

Ajax Hub 2 Plus
HW version: 82.2.9.10.3.5.1.0
FW version: EU 2.14.1

Home Assistant 2023.5.0b6
SIA integration
Mosquitto MQTT broker
Ajax Remote + Mini D1

Looks like I found one of the problems:

2023-05-04 00:12:50.946 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.util.logging] Exception in async_handle_event when dispatching 'sia_event_8333_AAA': (SIAEvent(full_message='"*SIA-DCS"0459L0#AAA[B9AAAAAA53742F1AD0BB59978C39E59D3A3DB58AEE56D9DBCB52088CD343A803888623A18699990F331AAD4823F3F074', msg_crc='A9F7', length='0075', encrypted=True, message_type=<MessageTypes.SIADCS: 'SIA-DCS'>, receiver=None, line='L0', account='AAA', sequence='0459', content="DkW7'|#AAA|Nri0/RP0000]_23:12:48,05-03-2023", encrypted_content='B9AAAAAA53742F1AD0BB59978C39E59D3A3DB58AEE56D9DBCB52088CD343A803888623A18699990F331AAD4823F3F074', ti=None, id=None, ri='0', code='RP', message='0000', x_data=None, timestamp=datetime.datetime(2023, 5, 3, 23, 12, 48, tzinfo=datetime.timezone.utc), event_qualifier=None, event_type=None, partition=None, calc_crc='A9F7', extended_data=None),)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/sia/sia_entity_base.py", line 132, in async_handle_event
relevant_event = self.update_state(sia_event)
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/sia/binary_sensor.py", line 135, in update_state
new_state = self.entity_description.code_consequences[sia_event.code]
KeyError: 'RP'

Home Assistant 2023.5
SIA integration
I have a warning:

Logger: pysiaalarm.aio.client
Source: components/sia/__init__.py:20
First occurred: 14:17:35 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 14:17:35

This method is depricated and will be removed, use async_start instead.

The component is not working !!!