Alarm clock information

Thanks a lot for this good app : simple, without a lot functionalities and free :wink:

Do you know if the alarm clock information will schedule in the future version ?

And if it’s not the case, do you know a good app to do that, either app directly either via MQTT ?

1 Like

Can’t tell anything about the plans of the app.

Tasker in combination with AutoAlarm works perfectly fine for me.

That would be a great feature :+1:

1 Like

I have the alarm trigger and snooze integrated on HA with MQTT.

Check this issue, I have there the android intents and the app used: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant-android/issues/201

Thank you. Could you give some informations about the this app because I installed and send a test, but the result isn’t the time with alarm clock but the this.

I don’t change the informations (except the MQTT broker information of course) and I have a Samsung smartphone for information.

Thank you !

No, this intent only triggers when the alarm buzzes.

At the moment, I don’t have the intent that sends the alarm timer, hour and day.

Ok. I better understand. I’m looking to send the alarm timer…
I’ll try with a other solution.
Thank you for your help

Use Tasker and AutoAlarm as I suggested. Create an input_datetime in home assistant and set the input_datetime through tasker automatically every time you set an alarm (I also have an additional task that sends the next alarm at midnight, in case I din’t set a alarm and just use the one from the previous day).