Alarm control panel not working with Google Home

The initial response from Google Assistant should request the PIN code if it is required.

Previous conversations in this thread have been about the manual alarm integration. I have no idea how MQTT imported alarms may differ.

Any news on how to activate the alarm via Google?

You might want to be specific as what issue you are having.
My previous posts in this thread already cover how to arm and disarm a manual alarm panel using voice commands via Google Assistant.

Iā€™m sorry I wasnā€™t clear enough and I actually did read through the entire discussion and wasnā€™t able to get my alarm activating by speech.

But I might have found the cause and perhaps I just need to generate a script and call that one instead (donā€™t understand how I could miss that part).

So, when I say goodbye and then in my language ā€œactivate Houseā€ which is the name the alarm got, then Google just turn on all the switches available. Damn! Now I need to undo, but the funny part is if I say ā€œDeactivate Houseā€ then it asks for my pin and the alarm gets deactivated

Let me try to change the actual name of the Alarm unit in the Google app first and then get back.