Alarm System IP Notification - Protocol Decode

I’m trying to receive notifications from an alarm system that has an ethernet card. I can set the destination IP address and port. No clue what the protocol is. My hope was that it was MQTT. I set the destination to my computer then ran wireshark. This is what it captured. The first number is the serial number, the second it the mac-address. It seems to be some type of repeating authentication request.

{f.!2768240845...............E8EB1BC82EDB.640........................................................V{f.!2768240845...............E8EB1BC82EDB.640........................................................V{f.!2768240845...............E8EB1BC82EDB.640........................................................V{f.!2768240845...............E8EB1BC82EDB.640........................................................V{f.!2768240845...............E8EB1BC82EDB.640........................................................V

Can you tell what type of alarm - card, etc? Someone may have already solved this?

It’s from Brazil.

Did you ever figure this out?

Hello, I created the integration with the JFL Active

1 Like

This is amazing. I installed it last night and very happy. You did great work.

I’m having a small issue with things “freezing up”. Meaning communication just stops between HA and the Active Bus 20. I’m still troubleshooting, so I don’t have any good info to pass along. My guess is the port on HA stops passing data to the alarm.

FYI - Install instructions could be a little more clear.

The listing address when setting up the integration is not typical, so explain what it should be (HA IP Address and an unused port). Localhost fails to connect.

Adding zones in a second configuration workflow threw me off as well.

You could also add some instructions on how to add the notification ip address on the alarm. I don’t have a panel, only the mobile apps. Luckily I knew about the programming app for the alarm.

The alarm center only connects to one device at a time, so if you are using the mobile app you will lose communication with HA