Alarmo won't disarm

Since the 2024 06 update Alarmo will arm and trigger but not disarm, either in Android companion app or through automations, either with the code required or if I disable the code. When I try to disable it, I receive a failed to call service notification as shown below:

Has anyone got a solution? I have reloaded the integration and restarted HA, but it still doesn’t work.

I managed to get it to disarm by changing the action after a trigger has expired to disarm. I’ll give it a few days before I arm it again and see if I can get it to disarm through the app and automations.

Same problem here, cannot disarm alarms since June update.
Anyone have a solution?

Managed to find the solution for me: I had forgotten to update alarmo in hacs. Once I did, all works fine again.

Thank you for your solution, it also worked for me :grinning::+1:. Going forward I must remember to regularly check HACS for updates.

I’m having the same issue. However HACS does not have an update for alarmo. My version is v1.10.1.

Any ideas?

My issue is fixed with 1.10.4 update which became available.

My version is 1.10.3 which was showing in HACS before I updated. 1.10.4 fixed the problem.