Alert configuration via Dashboard (similar to the automation editor)

I’m a big fan of Alerts, but having to configure them all the time via yaml and having to restart HA to make them active is not very exciting :grinning:.
You’ve done an amazing job with the automation and script editor (and thank you very much for that), making it easier for everyone to create automations or scripts.
I believe that Alerts, in some circumstances, are much more useful than creating an automation, an example for me is the management of sensor batteries; if the battery of a certain sensor goes below 10% an alert is triggered which sends me a notification every few minutes/hours/days, in this way I’m sure I don’t forget to change it, and when i changed the battery the alert is dismissed.
Another example concerns the reachability of the zigbee sensors, if a sensor goes offline an Alert warns me and continues to do so until I fix it, in this way I’m pretty sure that all the sensors are always working.

it would be nice if it were possible to configure Alerts in the same way as automations (Automation Editor style) and that they are loaded without the need to restart HA

Duplicate of Alert UI Configurator - please vote over there.