I need some help/feedback for an alert I want to create. Probably some of you have a similar situation and solve already, so I appreciate your feedback.
This is my Problem:
- I want to get an alert when power of my fridge is bigger than usual
- I have created a statistic measure to calculate avg of the last 24 hours
- With his number I will try to set a limit considering what is usual
- Then I will configure an alert if an average is going over this limit by a % (probably a 20% or something , I still have to consider)
- I still din not implemented, as I want to check for some days of “normal” working before to set the limit.
Any idea of a better solution?
There is a way to get average per day measures? Current sensor is calculating continuously but I cannot compare average of two different dates.
NOTE_1: final objective is to understand if someone leave door opened on my secondary fridge. A door sensor did not work, as the two times we leave opened, it was just a small gap, and door did not detect, but it force the fridge to run continuously to compenasate this.
NOTE_2: I can reuse same solution to check abnormal situations for other device consume, temperature….
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, in advance