Alert support for multiple entities (entity_id list support)?

Is it possible to support alerts which can have a list of entity_id, as opposed to just one entity_id per alert, and having to create N alerts, or having to use template sensor abstraction pattern to “roll-up” all of group of N like sensors, as this seems to be extra complication (and understanding and getting the value_template syntax correct is a bit more challenging for less-than-power-users of HA)

ive not tried this, but can an alert be created for a group… then add your entitiies to a group ?
or create an automation to set a single binary sensory based on multi-entities. then use that binary sensor for the alert

It’s been a while since I looked, but I’m pretty sure using a group alert is one way, however from my recollection, this only showed an alert for the group - not which sensor was alerting? (maybe there is a way to include this in the alert notification)?

I.e. “water sensors alert” is useless… I want to know which of my water sensors are alerting.

I.e. “water sensors alert” is useless… I want to know which of my water sensors are alerting.

Yeah, I agree very much with that. I also think this would be awesome for my smoke detector alerts.
And making an alert for every entity is stupid imo.

Any news on this? I also have my leak sensors in a group, windows and doors in a group and battery devices in a group.
Would be nice to create alerts or even just notifications that send when the group is on, but specifies which entity is on in the group.
Is there a template that can do this?

Upvoted. This would be a great implementation if you could add more entities