Alexa actionable notifications help

So I’ve got most of this integration set up and am able to get most of the way to having it operational I’m encountering two problems one is not a huge deal as there is a workaround the other is a bigger deal

1. There’s no text to speech when I call for a notification to an alexa device,

2. Alexa lights up to listen for a response but the responses don’t trigger anything and both result in the ‘error’ sound she plays on brief mode

Been trying to figure this out all morning and I have it 90% of the way there

I’m sure anyone who can help will need more info but I’m not entirely sure what that will be so please let me know I’ve followed this guide

Everything works up to the last where alexa should announce the text you input and the responses don’t seem to go anywhere

When I test the skill in amazon developer it works fine but always asks ‘will I turn off the light’
When I type in a yes response it actually turns off the light I’m testing it on so I must be doing something almost right

Are you still having an issue with this? Can you list the completed setup steps and a copy of your initial Alexa Notification Automation as well as the Alexa Response Automation?