Alexa custom commands

Hey, I have Alexa Media Player and I made an Alexa skill to connect Alexa to hass. I recently set this up: Alexa Actionable Notifications and I was wondering if there was a way to easily make custom with responses (so not just turning something on or off) commands. I am open to any suggestions that involves setting up an Alexa skill like the actionable notifications. Currently my setup is this: Alexa Routine with custom command → Hass helper → hass automation → Alexa Media Player (for reply) Why do I need this? Mainly, I use it to get the current percent of my 3D prints with OctoPrint. It would be nice to just call a service to make Alexa listen for a command. Any setups that you guy know of to make this easier?

Your arrows are missing things … are you implying that you wish Alexa is not going out to Cloud and back in? If you want Alexa to say something (like this is when a football team scores):

service: notify.alexa_media_deck_alexa
data:
    Score update in {{state_attr(trigger.entity_id, 'opponent_name')}} versus
    {{state_attr(trigger.entity_id, 'team_name')}}.
    {{state_attr(trigger.entity_id, 'team_name')}}
    {{state_attr(trigger.entity_id,'team_score')}}, 
    {{state_attr(trigger.entity_id, 'opponent_name')}} 
    {{state_attr(trigger.entity_id,'opponent_score')}}.

Last Play. 

{{state_attr(trigger.entity_id,'last_play') | replace ('Ex. Pt','Extra
    Point')}}

Which has (one of) my Alexa’s say:

“Score update in Detroit Lions versus Dallas Cowboys. Detroit Lions 24, Dallas Cowboys 12. Last play …”

You can just test in the Developer Tools, using the notify service with a message.

Maybe you should be putting the announcement in the automation that calls the custom notification and not trying to put in into the custom custom notification itself.

Sorry for the late reply. My question is the actual command, is there a faster way than using automations exposed to Alexa and using a routine to get the custom command. Is there a way to specify the command in hass without having to make a routine for the command.