Alexa Integration with Synology DSM - HA Core Docker

Hello All,
I have searched around and had a play but I am wondering if anyone has a step by step guide for Alexa integration with HA Core running under docker on Synology.

I have had a quick tinker around with ‘Emulated Hue’. The inability to change the default port to 80 on Synology DSM (easily) is a pain. Nginx is running on 80 to perform a redirection.

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: components/emulated_hue/upnp.py:74
First occurred: 7:33:16 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:33:16 PM
Error during setup of component emulated_hue

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 213, in _async_setup_component
    result = await task
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/emulated_hue/__init__.py", line 128, in async_setup
    listen = create_upnp_datagram_endpoint(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/emulated_hue/upnp.py", line 74, in create_upnp_datagram_endpoint
    ssdp_socket.setsockopt(
OSError: [Errno 99] Address not available

Should I be going down the Alexa skill path and using an TLS certificate.

Before I spend to much time I value the advice of others here who have hopefully gone down this path before.

If it helps, my goal is to expose 100 (give or take) devices out to Alexa. I have Sonoff with Wemo (Tasmota) but I am using MQTT for a lot of devices on an PLC that I would like to have Alexa control.

Hello, I’m searching for similar solution.
Did you finally find the way of integrate Alexa in a Docker installation made on Synology?