Alexa media player - failed text to speech

Hi all,
I install the Alexa media player and add it in integration whitout a problem.
First i get in the dashbord, “Unvailable”:
echo show error

text to speech, failed too.

the erros in logs are :confused:

`[547427154144] Error handling message: Unknown error
7:12:21 PM – (ERROR) Home Assistant WebSocket API (custom integration)
websocket_api script: Error executing script. Unexpected error for call_service at pos 1: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
7:12:21 PM – (ERROR) Alexa Media Player (custom integration)
Sorry, text to speech can only be called with the notify.alexa_media service. Please see the alexa_media wiki for details.https://github.com/custom-components/alexa_media_player/wiki/Configuration%3A-Notification-Component#use-the-notifyalexa_media-service
7:11:18 PM – (WARNING) Alexa Media Player (custom integration) - message first occurred at 7:10:48 PM and shows up 3 times`

any ideas to resolve this ?
Thanks you

If the media player is unavailable you are not going to be able to use it for anything.

How did you include it in home assistant?

Further, it looks like you’re using the built-in TTS service or something similar, and you have to use the notify service with Alexa devices. See the link in the error message for more.

1 Like

Thanks for reponse.

Blockquote
If the media player is unavailable you are not going to be able to use it for anything.
How did you include it in home assistant?

i install from HACS, the reposity for Alexa media player, which i add in my integration and link it to my amazon account
in my Dashbord I add the card : media control and set up the entity_id

type: media-control
entity: media_player.hicham_echo_show

Then you should contact the integration code owner for support with your media player not showing up as available.

Blockquote
Then you should contact the integration code owner for support with your media player not showing up as available.

OK, Thanks Tom, I wil