Alexa Media Player Integration not working?

It has been working well for me since a few updates. (knock on wood)

Ok ā€¦ I will try to reinstall the whole system.

I upgraded to the latest version today and now i canā€™t configure it. :worried: (2021.3.3 + 3.8.3)

I am able to configure it, but every time I restart hassio, I get the error. Now I have seen that I can deactivate and reactivate the integration, instead of reconfiguring everything.
Itā€™s a workaroud, a bit annoying, but it works.

Mine is doing the same - keep being asked to re-authenticate/reconfigure. Iā€™ve responded to the Amazon authentication requests, but still the same.

Doing the same here

Mine is also doing the same thing. Every time I make a change to a .yaml file and have to reboot HA, my Alexa Media Players are all Unavailable and get an error in my Logs with no useful information. Have to reset it up every time, which involves an additional reboot. Will try the Disable and Enable next time.

Any news on this? Iā€™ve just setup Alexa Media Player but all my entities show up as unavailable.

Long story short - Add 2FA KEY

After 2 hours of try/error, all devices(except the mi band ones) were seen as Standby and not Unavailable.
I was suspicious about the success of my first installation of the integration so I made it again.
The issue was the 2FA step
It seems that I made a mistake somewhere before.
Now I did check the checkbox that says " Do not request new codes for this device" (not sure if that fixed the issue)

The same here. Worked for over a year without problems and now no more. Have already reinstalled several times the HACS integration and then the HA integration, but all my Alexa Media Player entities remain in the status ā€˜unavailableā€™. I donā€™t know how to solve thisā€¦

Me too. Everytime HA makes a Reboot the ā€œToken or Accessā€ is lost.

Posting this as a possible bug in Git
Echo Firmware: 7416571524 (not Echo Dot)
My Echo appears also to be unavailable now.
Reinstall Integration
Restart HA
Both Echo playing music when HA restarted
Echo unavailable
Reload Integration
Echo unavailable
Restart Music
Echo unavailable
Restart HA
Music playing on echo
Echo unavailable
Restart Echo