"Alexa media player" integration

Good morning everyone,
I recently entered the world of Home Assistant and I’m trying to properly configure all the home automation.
As in a previous post, I had problems with the Ewelink integration, which fortunately were resolved very well.
Today, however, I am having repeated problems with the integration installed by HACS, “Alexa media player”.
Let me explain.
I made a first attempt without reading any documentation, as the integration was very clear to me in the configuration, I entered the email and password of my Amazon account,
in the “Amazon region domain” section I tried to enter both “amazon.it” and “amazon.com”, but neither was successful.
However, I left the 2FA section blank as I didn’t know what to put in it.
Once the brief setup in Home Assistant is complete, I’m sent back to an Amazon Alexa page that asks me to re-enter my email and password.
Once re-entered and done the short captcha, I always arrive at the same error page: “500 Internal Server Error
Server got itself in trouble”.
I tried several times to read the integration documentation on GitHub, but I found it unclear, so I turned to this forum and found a discussion between two users regarding this integration, in particular 2FA.
LINK
I then followed the steps that I hoped would lead to a solution.
I then added an authenticator app (Microsoft authenticator) in the Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings section of my amazon account successfully.
Once I returned to Home Assistant, however, I noticed something: the integration does not support 6-digit 2FA, while the authenticator app only supports 6-digit codes!
At this point I don’t know what to do anymore, but I think I’m going down the wrong path by following that discussion on 2FA, as in a test I did of Home Assistant a few years ago, I was able to add this integration without any problem.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will take part in this discussion.

I don’t know what the issue is, I’m traveling without access to look at my install, but I know for a FACT that AMP does support a six digit OTP from MS Authenticator. Because that’s EXACTLY how I’m setup.