Alexa not seeing devices

I asked this on Amazon’s forums, and I know it is totally an Alexa problem, but I was hoping maybe some of the smart people here could help me.

I have a pretty built out smart home, but none of my smart home devices are showing in the Alexa app. Clicking the devices on the bottom only gives me 2 choices on the top “Echo & Alexa” or “All Devices”. Clicking “All Devices” is just showing me Alexa devices. I can’t manage groups. My devices are coming in thru either Home Assistant or the Geeni app.

I have done multiple discovers.

I used to be able to see my devices and manage them on the Alexa.amazon.com website, but that looks like it was taken away.

What is weird is I can see and add my devices to Favorites, but can’t manage them. Also, when I add a new bulb, the Alexa app notifies me it found new devices, but shows nothing under devices. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app on my Android, and also installing it on an iPhone. I get the same.

@bubblegoose were you ever able to find a solution to this problem? I’m afraid I’m in the exact same situation and in desperate need of a workaround.

Not a great answer, but I was able to find the hidden desktop URL to manage devices.

This appears to only work from a desktop browser: You've received an Alexa Link

From there only, I can see my devices and manage groups.