Alexa response "I'm not quite sure what went wrong" with temperature devices

Just posting to see if anyone else is receiving this alexa error msg over the past couple of days…

I have a Fibaro fgk101 door and window sensor with a probe floating in the pool. HA recognises the zwave device and its configuration and provides a result on my dashboard, which pushes an update at every 0.1 degree change in temperature… (currently its 17.4 as you can see in the image). This part works perfectly and has been doing so for about a year now…

pool

About two weeks ago, I set up the cloud: component, which picked up the Pool device straight away. I asked Alexa “Alexa, whats the temperature in the pool”, and she would respond, “It’s 17.4 degrees in the pool” (or whatever the temperature would be at the time)…

The issue i am experiencing is, this setup worked until two days ago… The response i get now is “I’m not quite sure what went wrong”… I did not change any config at all and it just stopped working.

I setup another fibaro device with a temp monitor (to test) and it is displaying on my dashboard. Alexa has discover this device, BUT when i ask alexa for the temp of the device, she responds with “I’m not quite sure what went wrong”. I am only receiving this response on temp devices… all other devices work fine and i can control them from Alexa.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks in advance…

Hi all,

Just an update on this. I restored a previous image i had from a while back and found the issue was not appearing… must have been something with my config.