Alexa Timer Card

you can find in the list of the entities under Alexa Integration.

1 Like

sorry, but I cannot find the alexa integration? If I go into settings and home assistant clound -> alexa entities I find some devices but no alexa dots?

Are you sure that Alexa integration is working? Have you done all the step that are in the instructions?

1 Like

I use the nabu casa cloud and activated Alexa.
Also I installed the home assistant skill in Alexa and can use each Echo to controll the home assistant devices.
So I think the integration was successfull…

But I am not sure, where I can find the entities of the Alexas…
If I go to config -> entities there are no alexas listed…

Regards
Timo

hi there,

I tried different ways, but I dont get it…
Is it possible, that you explain me step by step?
:sweat_smile:

I think this is what you need:

1 Like

got it, thank you!
(Hopefully) last question:
Is it possible, that the card is hide, if no timer is set?

So if there is no timer, on my lovelace is empty, and if I set a timer the timer card will shown?

Anyone know how to parse all timers from an alexa? I can easily get next_timer from the state, but not all of them.

The below template gets a value from ‘sorted_active’, but I do not know how to loop over all indexes of sorted_active to be able to increment the “changeme” index.

{{ ((state_attr('sensor.livingroom_show_next_timer', 'sorted_active') |
  from_json)[changeme][1].remainingTime)}}

edit: This seems to work, need play with it, but it loops through and gets the alarm times

{% set active=states.sensor.livingroom_show_next_alarm.attributes.sorted_active| from_json %}{% for item in active %}{{item[1].originalTime + ' '}}{% endfor %}

Sorry to spam updates: This markdown will get all timers and alarms. Need to work on formatting, but should help in the kitchen.

{% for state in states.sensor %}

{% if state.entity_id.endswith('next_alarm') %}
{% if state.attributes.sorted_active is defined %}
{% set active=state.attributes.sorted_active| from_json %}
{% for item in active %} **{{item[1].originalTime.split(".")[0]}}** Alarm on  {{state.entity_id.split("_")[0][7:]}}
{% endfor %}

{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% for state in states.sensor %}
{% if state.entity_id.endswith('timer') %}
{% if state.attributes.sorted_active is defined %}
{% set active=state.attributes.sorted_active| from_json %}
{% for item in active %} 
**{{(item[1].remainingTime / 60000 - ( as_timestamp(now()) - as_timestamp(state.last_changed))/60)| round(1)}} min** -  {{item[1].timerLabel}} timer on {{state.entity_id.split("_")[0][7:]}}
{% endfor %}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}

``