Alexbelgium repo : 60+ addons

Thanks very much!

BTW new addons that I don’t think I had yet written in this thread :

• Elasticsearch : there is no ui, but it allows to enable full text search in apps that support it such as nextcloud!
  • Enedisgateway2mqtt : use Enedis Gateway API to send data in your MQTT Broker (request from @foXaCe
  • Grav : Fast, Simple, and Flexible, file-based Web-platform
  • Teamspeak server : Voice communication for online gaming, education and training
  • Wger: manage your personal workouts, weight and diet plans
  • Webtrees: web’s leading online collaborative genealogy application
2 Likes

Only what I see its not remember the “Added folder to workspace”
and not the “Files exclude”

Hi, not sure to understand, could you describe a bit further?

Btw a great tool is vscode online. If you type for example https://vscode.dev/https://github/alexbelgium/hassio-addons you open my repo in vscode online :slight_smile:
Of course you can replace this url with any.

Vscode online has lots of functions, allows to sync with desktop version. Online limitation is that some addons are not available

1 Like

Ohhh damn… wow… so nice !!! :smiley:
Didn’t know that. And when done you can sync with HA config.

I run VSC as add-on (yours) and then HA is already done… and only is push all changes to Github.
I think its easier :slight_smile:

And it remember my workspace. Forgot to save it as Project all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great, so everything works fine? I’ve still pushed a new version that corrected something that should have been done but didn’t seem to have an impact :wink:

1 Like

Everything work great now!

1 Like

Hi,

tried to add “Scrutiny” but when I start it I get this message:

21-11-11 18:26:23 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Scrutiny try to access to blocked device sda!
21-11-11 18:26:23 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Scrutiny try to access to blocked device sda1!
21-11-11 18:26:23 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Scrutiny try to access to blocked device sda2!
21-11-11 18:26:23 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [supervisor.docker] Can't start addon_db21ed7f_scrutiny: 500 Server Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.41/containers/0633f1eda954558e6402c35a31014b2f6d1eb1f388681f2fec93a1bdd9dfd2e7/start: Internal Server Error ("driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint addon_db21ed7f_scrutiny (a8d8062263ac238fbce576933fe17eae12802bed6799beaa4846aa21a3239988): Bind for 0.0.0.0:8086 failed: port is already allocated")
21-11-11 18:26:35 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_scrutiny application
21-11-11 18:26:35 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Scrutiny try to access to blocked device sda!
21-11-11 18:26:35 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Scrutiny try to access to blocked device sda1!
21-11-11 18:26:35 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Scrutiny try to access to blocked device sda2!
21-11-11 18:26:37 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on db21ed7f/aarch64-addon-scrutiny with version 0.3.13-2

HA OS: 6.6
Supervisor: 2021.10.8
Core: 2021.11.2

1 Like

Hi, I see something about port 8086 already allocated. Could you please try to change this port in the addon options? Normal port is 8080, that is mapped by default to 8086.

Could you please then restart and provide a full log of what you see in the addon log. Thanks!

i had already changed that to 8087 and had this error

Then changed to 8085 and web portal is running. But no information. Maybe have to wait for some collected data…

1 Like

Is it working know? I’m on HAos and just tested it should work fine… And all permissions are set for local drives both in apparmor and config.json

Of course are you sure your disk has SMART reporting ?

I’m feel so stupid. My ssd does not have smart. So won’t work sorry!! Haha

1 Like

Haha, no worry I also thought all disks had smart until a few minutes ago :wink:

1 Like

New addons :

• Paperless NG
  • Enedisgateway2mqtt
  • Gazpar2mqtt
2 Likes

Maybe to those who want use Nextcloud behind NPM:

I got error: Too many requests.

I solved this: loggin in directly to the http ip of my nextcloud vm and after that, whitelisting my local home ip range under security settings → Brute-Force IP-Whitelist.
(found solution on internet)

This worked for me. Browser, App, etc everything work :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @poudenes for the info!

Btw, paperless NG is now fully working, and I’ve set a new tool that will be slowly transversalized to other addons. The addon option contain a line “config_location”, that refers to a config.yaml that will be set in the config folder (/config/paperless_ng/config.yaml).

Any option set in this file will be exported as an ENV variable. This therefore reduces the new to have tons of addon options, and allows much more flexibility than before. You simply need to check the upstream image documentation, see which ENV variables are supported, add it in the config.yaml file in a yaml format (so : ENV: value) and start the addon. Examples are available in the config.yaml of the paperless NG addon, that for example allow to enable OCR (according to documentation, I haven’t fully tested it).

For the moment, this feature is only available in the gazpar2mqtt and paperless NG addons.

1 Like

That sounds nice! And yes to do it this way the user is free to use all settings that is possible without change the whole install file you now create all the time.

Little suggestion:

Example file location: /config/docker_files/paperless_ng/config.yaml

Then in your config folder you have a folder docker_files where all the config files will stored.
(otherwise there are lot of files in /config/

1 Like

ok thanks I’ll update it this way for paperless NG !

People who have already installed it can simply change their “config_location” to “/config/addons_config/paperless_ng/config.yaml”

Is there a option to store data into a other folder then /share/ ?

Uh… I don’t know very well the app but the /share is exposed, but as for my other addons you can mount a local or network disk in /mnt using the addon options

Thats why I asked for it :slight_smile: Because I store dB exports in share. and Google Backup also backup the share folder. When NC use this also then the backup become big in size. :slight_smile:

1 Like