Alfen Eve Pro EV chargepoint interface via TCP modbus

I’m puzzled as to what you are really after. In my opinion your question is already answered by the first post in this thread (Alfen Eve Pro EV chargepoint interface via TCP modbus).
All available parameters can be obtained from Modbus Register Table contained in document “Modbus Slave TCP/IP - Implementation of Modbus Slave
TCP/IP for Alfen NG9xx platform”, availble for download from Alfen Website.
If this is not what you were after, let me know!

Unfortunately it’s not what I’m looking for. I’m - like many in this thread - using the Modbus registers to consume various data. Instead of steering myself the max current, I’d like to activate the P1 meter to let the Alfen handle the load balancing.

For that I need to activate “Meter + EMS monitoring”. An option which is not available in the MyEve app, it’s only via the ACE installer (windows).

In the MyEve app however it’s possible to check and edit the configuration via “properties”. Make a change via the menus and you’ll see that properties change accordingly (I think Alfen Eve is configured via these properties, the MyEve is a layer over this).

It shows like this. I’d like to know what these settings show like if you’re using “Meter + EMS monitoring”. Current observations:

• -1 = For EMS monitoring
  • 4 = Modbus TCPIP
  • 5 = DSMR P1

I got some support from Dutch tweakers forum: I was focussed on the wrong property.
Activate your load balancing on P1 DSMR (at least in my case).
Then update the follow registers to enable Modbus slave:

• 2530_01 => 1
  • 2530_02 => 0

This delivers via MyEve the “Meter + EMS monitoring” solution.