I’ll really hope someone can help me here as I’ve now idea what to do. Yesterday evening I’ve rebooted my NAS with HA in docker and since then I’ve lost all my devices again. All bulbs, covers etc. are unavailable. I had this already 4 weeks ago and could not solve it. Only by completely starting from the beginning. But I cannot do this every couple of weeks.
- HA in Docker container on NAS v2022.4.5; also happened with 2022.3.x
- Deconz II Zigbee stick
- all devices are offline
- ZHA shows full visualization of my cluster despite nothing works
- errors in log:
WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.zha.core.channels.base] [0x93E9:4:0x0b04]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('[0x93e9:4:0x0b04]: Message send failure'), DeliveryError('[0x93e9:4:0x0b04]: Message send failure'), DeliveryError('[0x93e9:4:0x0b04]: Message send failure'), DeliveryError('[0x93e9:4:0x0b04]: Message send failure')] WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of sensor.ubisys_d1_r_5603_2exxxxx_electrical_measurement is taking over 10 seconds
what did I try?
- reboot HA
- update Conbee II to latest firmware
- disconnect Conbee and reconnect
- switched Conbee to another USB port
- switched of my coordinator/NAS for a whole night
- rebooted my wifi to let it consider Zigbee during channel selection
- power cycled all zigbee devices
Is there anything else I can do? Help much appreciated here