All GE zwave devices and Springs Window Fashions zwave blinds stopped working after reboot

I had a power outage and when everything came up I’m having issues with most of my zwave devices, 8 blinds and all GE light switches. Zigbee seems fine and I have lots of smart things sensors that are working fine. I’ve tried reseating the zwave dongle and doing a heal on the zwave network.

If I use a zwave switch it will be seen by the dashboard but if I try to turn on or off I get the log message below. If I use the switch again it appears to be functional by HA but I get the same error. I can’t control any of these zwave devices. If I try to add them to zwave again the window that says “interrogating device, this may take some time.” comes up and the interrogation never finishes…

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/zwave_js/cover.py:156
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 3:48:21 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 3:48:21 PM

[548150427168] Z-Wave error 202: Failed to send the command after 3 attempts (Status Fail) (ZW0202)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 190, in handle_call_service
await hass.services.async_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1630, in async_call
task.result()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1667, in _execute_service
await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 204, in handle_service
await self.hass.helpers.service.entity_service_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 668, in entity_service_call
future.result() # pop exception if have
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 921, in async_request_call
await coro
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 705, in _handle_entity_call
await result
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zwave_js/cover.py”, line 156, in async_close_cover
await self.info.node.async_set_value(target_value, 0)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zwave_js_server/model/node.py”, line 478, in async_set_value
result = await self.async_send_command(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zwave_js_server/model/node.py”, line 435, in async_send_command
result = await self.client.async_send_command(message, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zwave_js_server/client.py”, line 103, in async_send_command
return await future
zwave_js_server.exceptions.FailedZWaveCommand: Z-Wave error 202: Failed to send the command after 3 attempts (Status Fail) (ZW0202)

I’ve tried upgrading to current and that didn’t help, may have made it worse… I used to be able to control the 3 blinds that are initially seen but not after upgrades. I also restored down to the last backup and that didn’t help, I’m having the same issue. I’m now restoring back to latest, may as well but I need to get this working and hope I don’t have to redo all of my automations for all of these devices…
Home Assistant 2022.10.1 Supervisor 2022.09.1 Operating System 9.0 Frontend 20221006.0 - latest.

This is the warning message in the info tab for a light is, “This entity is no longer being provided by the zwave_js integration. If the entity is no longer in use, delete it in settings.”
The message in the log in the same window is… " became unavailable triggered by service switch.turn_on"

9:10:46 AM - 6 hours ago - xxx

Any help is appriciated as I don’t even seem to be able to start over and add the devices.

Thanks in advance,
Troy

I don’t know if this helps, but I have had my Z-stick a couple of times, after a system reboot, get into a non-functional state. My solution was to disable ZWaveJS, pull out the Zstick, after around 10-20 seconds plug it back in and then restart ZwaveJS.

Ok, there’s 2 parts to the solution here… First I had to update the FW on my zooz 700 stick from 7.15 to 7.17.2.

I also turned on debugging level logging on the zwave logs and saw I had a runaway acks from 1 light switch. Once I tripped the breaker on that switch I’m now able to re-interview the devices and they’re interviewing and coming back.

Thanks for those who helped with this!