All system and addons logs are displayed with a long delay

Hello,

I’m using Home Assistant OS 6.1 on a RPi4 (2Gb), Supervisor 2021.06.3 and Core 2021.6.6.
I have discovered in the last days that all the system logs (Supervisor, Core,…) and the logs of the addons are displayed after a very long delay (minutes…sometime a timeout of the server is produced). I never observed this behavior in the past. Excluding this issue I’m pretty satisfied about the performances of the system and I have not done any new configuration, excluding the installation of the last Core, Supervisor and OS updates. In the logfile I see errors like this:

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.http] Client timeout error on API request addons/a0d7b954_appdaemon/logs

Anyone is having a similar strange behavior or has some idea about possible causes?

Thank you!

Anyone with a similar behavior? I really cannot visualize anymore the log messages for system and addons in the WEB UI :frowning:
The system is working properly and I don’t have error messages in the home-assistant.log that can be related to this problem, excluding the “client timeout” errors.

Thanks!