Allow choosing multiple HA instances

A suggestion for this feature for the app supporting multiple homes. Only one needs to be active at a time for most cases. You could almost log out and in

+1 for the feature

IOS already supports multiple servers…
(configuration/ companion app/ add server
:grinning:

1 Like

thanks. this is just what I was looking for!!

You can switch server by either swiping using 3 fingers
or
going to configuration/ companion app/ and activate the other server

i never have ant luck with finger swipes. i am not that co-oridinated. but thanks!

Would be great to have multiple homes in the app. About to do another massive HA install at our summer house.

1 Like

I find that the 3 finger swipe up from the bottom to get to the menu works most of the time for me.

I can only get the left/right swipe to work about 50% of the time. Most of the time it thinks I’m trying to “Undo” instead of changing servers.

I’ve been using the multi-server support in the app for exactly this. Two different HA instances in two different locations. Both are able to send apple notifications.

ony one that works for me is from the lock screen. PITA

Is there a timeline to make multiple servers available for android app?

2 Likes

It would be great to see multiple servers as an option in the Android app

4 Likes

Here’s the feature request thread on GitHub for the Android app. It was locked because there was a lot of interest which generated a lot of replies.

Unfortunately, I can’t find any PRs that would suggest the feature is anywhere close to being a reality.