Alsavo Pro heat pump

Any interest for a colaborative work on a integration for Zealux heat pumps/inverters, aka Swim&Fun, Alsavo, ArcticPro etc. They are all using the Alasavo Pro app.

There is a project on Git that let’s you control the inverter via command line, and I have modified the code to output JSON. I do not have the time to take it to a full integration on my own, probably not the know-how either.

3 Likes

I posted elsewhere, but would the esier way to go rather than an integration, to run it in a cocker container, and publish/listen via MQTT ?

That worked great with other third party like this:
GitHub - LordMike/MBW.BlueRiiot2MQTT: Utility to map between Blue Riiots pool API, and Home Assistant MQTT which runs flawlessly and even added as supervidor add on with HA autodiscovery.

I would love that. I’m a programmer, but haven’t done any integration with HA before. But I’ll take a look at GitHub and maybe I can figure something out when on vacation :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Knud,

Did you find out anything about integration between Zealux and HA?

Br, Philip

FYI
https://github.com/gllmlbrt/Alsavo-HassOS

Just posted in another thread, but I’ll post it here too:

I’ve just made a separate integration for Alsavo Pro: GitHub - goev/AlsavoProHomeAssistantIntegration

It should hopefully be much easier than using AlsavoCtrl and MQTT. However, this is my first attempt at both Python and making an integrations in Home Assistant, so use with caution!

That said, I have been using it for a few days now and it has been very stable. If someone could help make it into HACS and maybe improve on it, that would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like