Alternative to install Hassio addon? Through cli?

Hi, I’m not able to install any addon on my Hassio running on RPi 3+. I was able to install addons right after re-flashing the SD card but after few days, there is an error when i tried to install new addons with the following error. This error has been occurred few times and the only way to resolve it is by re-flashing the SD card, at least this is solution that i know.

20-02-04 10:56:12 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image hassioaddons/ssh-armv7 tag 7.0.1.
20-02-04 11:02:56 ERROR (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't install hassioaddons/ssh-armv7:7.0.1 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error ("error parsing HTTP 408 response body: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value: "<html><body><h1>408 Request Time-out</h1>\nYour browser didn't send a complete request in time.\n</body></html>\n\n"").

The similar error happens whichever addon i tried to install. I think there is something wrong in pulling the image/network.

Is there anyway i can install the addon through cli by attaching the monitor and keyboard to my RPi? I hate to re-flash the SD card again because i just did the re-flash couple days ago.