Hi HA Family,
I got a bit of a problem with my Alexa integration setup following this MANUAL procedure https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/alexa.smart_home/
All went well (sort off)
- Creating Amazon Skill - DONE
- Creating AWS Lambda Function - DONE
- Test the LAMBDA Function - DONE (Discovery return with a VERY long list of devices)
- Configure the Smart Home Service Endpoint - DONE
- Developer Account Linking - DONE
- Enable Dev Skill in Mobile APP - DONE
This is where the strange problem shows up:
- Running Discover Devices after Skill linking --> only 4 devices got discovered (2x wemo and my 2x echo devices)
in Contrast to more than 20 devices returned using the Lambda Discovery Test
Had any experienced this?
Any tips you can share to resolve this kind of weird gap?
Thanks in advance.