Amazon Price - Custom Sensor to track Amazon Prices

Hello this is my custom Sensor to geht the Price from Amazon from your favorite Items.

Does the same and works similar as the Gearbest Sensor. If you have any any issues or ideas feel free to contact me.

7 Likes

Will it work like KEEPA? Different Amazon countries (useful in Europe) and also ability to check for used (warehouse) deals

How frequently item are updating?

Hello Claudio,

i don’t know KEEPA but it will work like the Gearbest Sensor. Here you also have some Screens.
Sensors
card Probably it will work with every Amazon page there should no Country Restriction if you have an issue pleas tell me.

Kind Regards
Mike Auer

Every 2 hours.

Is it possible (or will be) to change this behavior in configure?

Thanks will try tonight.

Can I check simultaneously more locale (amazon.it and amazon.couk for same item?

EDIT i think yes, just create multiple sensor. An idea for a code upgrade is be able to check for all European locales

good idea I will go through that soon.

I actualy do not know if the items have the same asin in different locale. Keep trying :slight_smile: Of course you can just add multiple sensors

King Regards
Mike

how would you extract a price from automation?

- condition: numeric_state
    entity_id: sensor.amazon_device
    value_template: '{{ state.attributes.original_price }}'
    below: 50

Name: Efergy Engage Hub Solo - Plataforma de consumo (240 V) color blanco
Category: Bricolaje y herramientas > Instalación eléctrica > Herramientas y controladores
Original Price: EUR 59,80
Availability: Sólo queda(n) 1 en stock (hay más unidades en camino).
Item URL: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B00AXYY5UY/
friendly_name: Efergy es
icon: mdi:amazon
entity_picture: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Mei4tnyJL.jpg
custom_ui_state_card: state-card-custom-ui

{{ states.sensor.efergy_it.attributes[‘Original Price’] }}

I get EUR 55.90 now I need to get rid of EUR

any chance you can update to show sale price or is there a simple way for me to do that?

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Standat value is the Sale Price :wink: if you click on the Item you can see the original price :slight_smile:

Hello @anon35356645,

if you want I can change this in the code so you can get only the Price without currency.

Kind Regards

Yes please!

@reua thanks for that but I was thinking showing both prices so you don’t have to click :slight_smile:

also a nice update would be to supply a file with the asin and domain so we don’t have to keep updating the config when you find another item you want to monitor :wink:

This looks really good, any chance of showing which seller is selling the item at that price?

As Far as I know, a sensor can’t show two states at the same time. If im wrong please show me a pice of documentation so I can change this. :slight_smile:

Best Regards.
Mike Auer

Hello @drak41,

I’m working on something even better. In future it will be possible to set up the sensor to look at all Items from a Amazon Wishlist.

Kind regards
Mike Auer