Here is a screenshot of it running:
All command line options of ebusd I’ve needed are made available as Add-on options, so this should be a “no-code” setup for users with the same use case I’ve come across. Thanks to the
device option type, selecting the correct USB interface is made available via a simple dropdown.
It’s in an early state but I think mature enough to publish. I would very much appreciate pull requests or any other form of feedback.
get the eBUSd add-on on Github
prerequisite is obviously to connect a hardware interface to your computer running Home Assistant OS.
- In Supervisor go to the Add-on Store,
- In the overflow menu click “Repositories”
- Wait for the ebusd Add-on to show up (or click reload in the same overflow menu?)
- Click install - this will take a while because in this early state the add-on build from source on your device
- Configure Comandline Options in the Addon Settings
- Start the Add-on and check the output logs