An introduction: Your new Community & Social Media Manager!

Welcome! :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome :grin: thanks for a funny and personal intro. :tada::partying_face::face_with_peeking_eye::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome! As someone who works in marketing and advertising as their day job I am always thankful for social and community managers for brands. Shows the company is engaging in active listening!

3 Likes

Welcome! :pray::hibiscus:

1 Like

Important stuff first… What are you favourite coffee beans?

1 Like

Absolutely the most important stuff first. :joy:

Kona beans are my favorite. NOTHING comes close to how smooth they are. The downside is that they are ridiculously expensive, my favorite roast is $50 USD a bag. :grimacing: Lemme get super nerdy now. Instead of drip, I prefer to make my coffee in a French press using filtered water at 195F, and my favorite notes are chocolate/cherry/almond, typically found in medium roasts. Not a fan of citrusy notes, too acidic for me. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome! It’s a great product and it’s been awesome to see it grow over the years.

1 Like

I don’t know if they briefed you about this yet but the “Feature Requests” section on this forum is forbidden for Nabu Casa employees. :grin:

3 Likes

Ouch! Hawaiian, eh? How much did you say they were paying you? As a Brit that’s a bit beyond me - basic Columbian is more my style. Bright and sweet with notes of caramel and blackcurrant (it says here…). Always AeroPress, though.

Welcome and good luck. :grin:

1 Like

Yikes, then that means some trouble for me because…uh, that is a space I will be owning. :grimacing:

In all seriousness, yeah, that space has not had a ton of love. That is my ground now, though, I do hope to improve the entire process overall. There’re a LOT of suggestions there, I totally understand how y’all view that space.

3 Likes

Great to have someone that is dedicated to the community and to handel the Facebook spam mob :smile: welcome and good luck!!

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I definitely do not buy it often.

Thank you so much! I got a big space to own, I need all the luck I can get. :smile:

1 Like

There is a reason why I waited to post my introduction until after I fixed the FB mess. :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s an awesome community!

1 Like

Happy donkey Italian blend here, made in an HA partly-automated Rancilio Silvia! :grin:

2 Likes

This is the automated coffee maker I would like to get, but I’d probably have to sell the Tesla.

I think it’s some sort of Zigbee thing.

3 Likes

Great to have you here, I’m sure you can do a lot of good!

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MissyQ looking forward to seeing the results and how we can help you be successful pushing feedback to the teams.

~13 year Premier (TAM) alum myself. Congratulations and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the world of Homeassiatnt community… Hope you will like out stupid ideas…

3 Likes