Android 2023.3: Multiple servers & Windows 11 app

3 fingers up was associated to “split screen” , finally i found option to disable it. What is funny now also 3 fingers left/right working.

1 Like

Does notifications working on Windows11?

They should work but the Windows Subsystem for Android needs to be active. By default, Windows will shut it down a few minutes after you’ve last used the app. Like the error message says, the app isn’t currently connected to local push notifications, so it is no longer active.

1 Like

Long press for launcher shortcuts doesn’t work.
I think a server widget would be more comfortable

Has anybody tested how scanning NFC tags works with this? To be more specific: if both locations have their own NFC automations, will scanning the tags work seamlessly without having to switch the active server? If so, would a cloned tag allow to actually trigger an automation at both locations simultaneously?

Scanned NFC tag events are sent to all connected servers as the app doesn’t know which server it belongs to (that isn’t written to the tag, and the tag may be created by another device!).

1 Like

works on lineage os and does not work on oxygen os :frowning:

I’m having an issue with NFC scans on my phone, they were working fine until the update with multiple servers and now I can only trigger NFC tags for my home. I created tags for my dad’s home from my app and they work fine for him, just not for me. He only has his server connected, I have both mine and his.
My NFC tags work fine, but I can’t trigger his at all. It’s not set up to be triggered by a specific user. I have tried clearing my app cache but it didn’t help.

Did you check in the app that the server for the nfc actions is defined correctly?

I’m not finding where to configure a server for the NFC actions; I thought those were broadcast to all servers? I can only see where the server is configured (looks fine), or where to set up new NFC tags.

His server is accessible using port forwarding and via HA Cloud, and I have the port forwarding address configured… I’ll try the HA Cloud address and see if that makes a difference.

Sorry, my mistake. I thought I saw a server option for the NFC tags. But it was only for tiles.

My server is not connected to HA cloud and I can use tags. But I have a single server setup.
Does the companion app show any additional settings when you have two servers?

If not and if nobody responds her, post the question on github/open an issue. The Android devs are really quick and helpful :clap:

1 Like