Android app no longer switching to external url

I will go through the process. Been in the software biz for a very long time. I get how to trouble shoot things – I didn’t post until I tried many different options. What was strange is that the Android app obviously had the correct internal and external urls for many months. Seemed odd that an update on the server removed it. Admittedly, I’m very light in my knowledge of Android.

If it matters, I run my HA in a Docker container using docker-compose to manage it along with 14 or so other containers.

the app will never remove a URL on its own, the URLs given by HA core are only saved upon initial registration.

This sounds like bad data or something else

Clear app data and cache seems to have cleared things out. I must have had bad data somewhere, which explains why I was chasing my tail for so long.