Since updating to 2022.5.x, the one Android phone in my house stopped connecting externally. This has been working fine via Nabu Casa for years. It works from all iPhone devices and browsers internally or externally. It’s only the Android phone that stoped. The android device is running the version from March 2022.
If I look in App settings, there is nothing about an external url there. I’ve tried setting "Use Home Assistant Cloud on the server and setting homeassistant->external_url in configuration.yaml. No matter what I do, everything works fine on iPhone but not the Android. I tried re-installing the Android app. Again, only works internally.
As I said, this was working perfectly until about 9 days ago. Nothing has changed except the server.