Android Debug Bridge Polling Rate

Is there a way to set the " Android Debug Bridge" polling rate? sad enough that there is no way to push the state from Android TV.

Im setting up my light in diffrent states from android tv and the low polling rate has way to much delay.

Tried already the HA Core Update service but that didnt work. would be nice to poll the android tv state for example every second or so.

Also would like this info, the tv polling rate at 10 seconds is too slow for me and i want to update it faster, the update service does not work to get the data faster

Using manual polling does the trick. This integration is classed as a “Local polling” integration, and Home assistant will automatically poll the device.

You can however disable this default behaviour in the “System Options” of the device in the integration:

Then just switch off Enable Polling for updates:

After that, simply set up an interval automation that calls the Core.Update Entity Service:

3 Likes

I have 2 FireTV devices, I recently bought a Nokia 8010.Both devices use the Android Debug Bridge integration. For some reason the Nokia however doesn’t update fast. It remains inactive for a long time while the FireTV updates really fast.

The automation above doesn’t help for me either. Am I the only one with this issue?