Android notification direct to camera stream

I have recently setup some new POE cameras from reolink with a reolink NVR. I am mostly using HA to interface with my camera system ie notifications etc. I am using the Android app on my phone and have this basic automation to alert me if someone presses on my video doorbell

alias: Front Door Camera Notification
description: ""
trigger:
  - type: turned_on
    platform: device
    device_id: 3f320243258b98c9455b511d576e0d16
    entity_id: binary_sensor.front_door_visitor
    domain: binary_sensor
condition: []
action:
  - service: notify.mobile_app_josh_phone
    data:
      title: Front Door Camera
      data:
        image: /api/camera_proxy/camera.front_door_sub

When this automation triggers, it sends a notification to my phone with a snapshot from the camera. If I try to touch/click on the notification it just opens my HA app on the default dashboard. Is there a way I can set it up to direct me to the camera stream? Or at least my camera dashboard?

Hey!

You can get even buttons on notifications like this (after you message line):

actions:
      - action: URI
        title: Open HA
        uri: /lovelace/0
        title: Open Reolink
        uri: app://com.mcu.reolink

One opens link (replace /lovelace/0 with yours real link)
Other opens Reolink app (if installed)

Is there a way to open the app to a specific camera stream instead of just opening the app to the last used page. Using the code below I can open the app to the main page every time

{
“action”: “URI”,
“title”: “Open Reolink”,
“uri”: “intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.mcu.reolink/com.android.bc.login.WelcomeActivity;end”
}

Using the code below I can open the app to the last used camera stream

{
“action”: “URI”,
“title”: “Open Reolink”,
“uri”: “intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.mcu.reolink/com.android.bc.PlayerActivity;end”
}

But I am really hoping to open the specific camera that triggered the notification and not simply the last used camera. Is this possible?

I’m wondering if you ever found out a solution to this? I’m just now trying to set up some similar notifications and discovered this limitation.

Did you solve this? I made an actionable notification then added in.

• action: URI
    title: View Camera
    uri: entityId:camera.front_doorbell

Sorry for delayed response, this is what I use:

image: /api/camera_proxy/camera.camera1_sub
actions:
    title: Reolink App
    uri: app://com.mcu.reolink

It works, but is often on a substantial delay, for example the one pointed at my back yard often captures me walking my dog, but sometimes I’ll be back inside the house before I get the notification. And when the notification does come, the image is of the current time and not the time the alert was raised. I believe this is a reolink integration issue and not directly resulting from some issue with my fairly simple automation.