AndroidTV ADB: Hulu & YouTubeKids

Hi All -
I’m working on getting my HA setup complete but hitting a few (expected) speed bumps.

Currently I have my Nvidia Shield successfully taking ADB commands to start the applications: Netflix, Prime, Kodi, and YouTube but for the life of me I can’t get Hulu and YouTubeKids.

For Hulu I found this command:

am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -n
  com.hulu.livingroomplus/.MainActivity

That does not work.

Then for YouTube Kids (based on YouTube) I came up with this:

am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -n com.google.android.youtube.tvkids

Also doesn’t work. I dug into the Android folder (over smb into the Shield) and can’t find anything related to Hulu (it’s definitely installed) and for YouTube Kids I found com.google.android.youtube.tvkids (thus why my example seemed to make sense…

Thanks!

This is going to be off topic so I’ll apologize up front but is there anything special you needed to do to get the androidtv integration connected to your Shield?

I have enabled developer options and turned on debugging over the network (which I think is required) but I still fail to connect when attempting to configure the integration. I’m also running the latest version (9.1.1) of the Shield software.

I have successfully set up the androidtv notifications integration and those notifications are working fine so the basic infrastructure is there.

I just don’t know what I’m missing with the androidtv integration.

I can start a new thread and tag you in it if you prefer to not clutter up this thread.

TIA

Feel free to start new thread and tag me.