Any device allowing control 0...10V DC?

Hello folks,
I need help again, I’m trying to integrate a Zigbee dimmer into HA but I just can’t do it, it’s apparently not supported or whatever the coupling doesn’t work. At the end I always get the message:
“Failed to interview ‘Dimmer Heizstab’, device has not successfully been paired”
That’s my intention, that’s how it should be: Home Assistant Tipps und Tricks | Facebook

Hallo Leute,
ich benötige wieder Hilfe, ich versuche einen Zigbee Dimmer in HA zu integrieren aber bekomme es einfach nicht hin, er wird anscheinend nicht unterstützt oder wie auch immer die Kopplung geht nicht. Zu Schluss bekomme ich immer die Meldung:
„Failed to interview ‘Dimmer Heizstab’, device has not successtully been paired“
Das ist meine Absicht so soll es werden: Home Assistant Tipps und Tricks | Facebook

Hey,

How are you connecting the dimmer? I had no issues connecting the dimmer to HA via ZHA. I bought the following device:

YSRSAI Zigbee 3.0 0-10V LED Dimming Controller Support Timing, Auto Switch für Tuya Zigbee 3.0 Hub Smartthings, Echo Plus, Z2mqtt, für dimmer 0-10V 1-10V LED-Treiber Amazon.de

Were you able to test if this worked?
Also what ventilation unit are you using?

I’ve tested it a couple of years ago and it worked fine with a 0-10 volt output. It showed up as a light bulb in HA. I don’t know if it still does, but thats why i never finished the project.
My ventilation system is a Dantherm HCV5 with a HAC1 extension module.

Hello friends,

I have similiar problem. I have four servos for controlling my ventilation system. The servos are controlled by 0-10 V and they also have 0-10 V output which indicate current valve possition. Near servos I have 230 V and 24 V supply. I can go with wired or wireless solution. Do you have any idea how to controll them by HA? Reading output from servo is nice to have option.

I found in another discussion Shelly Dimmer which looks fine. Do you know about any alternative which ideally would be 4 channel?