Any experienceShark AI

Does anybody have any experience with Shark AI vs Roborock and their integrations with HA? I was cleaning towards Roborock, but serious … Shark AI has a big sale on their Shark AI + bin, priced $300 less than Roborock S7+. It’s hard to pass this up, but I do want something that integrates with HA, and … well … works.

Thoughts?

It’s hard to pass up Shark with that price difference. I feel like I’m “missing something” here.

Did you buy it, if so, were you able to integrate? I see a really good deal right now too.

I bought it. Super good deal. APIs? The SharkIQ integration works, but it’s moot. I would love ot play with an HA UI on the vacuum, but no good.

However, I LOVE the vacuum! It’s been the best robo vac I’ve had so far. It does exactly what I need: it self-empties throughout it’s cycle. I can finally, finally just let it run, and clean out its bin every few days, instead of worrying about cleaning it out few times ever cycle.

I’m so tempted to get a second one for my basement, but I hadn’t one for a a few years, so I’m not going to rush it for now.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the feedback, I have already demoted my current vac to the basement, shark is being delivered today!

Love the mapping capabilities and performance for the price but it’s missed a scheduled cleaning because the vacuum went into an unavailable state… Consequently, I’ve added this automation:

alias: 'global: reload shark integration'
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: vacuum.shark
    to: unavailable
    for:
      hours: 1
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 0
      milliseconds: 0
condition: []
action:
  - service: homeassistant.reload_config_entry
    target:
      entity_id:
        - vacuum.shark
mode: single

It worked like a charm today but hopefully you’re not having these types of sporadic issues.

Hello,

I just ordered a Shark AI RV2502AE. Will this Config work to integrate it into my HA?

Thank you.

Looking at the documentation, it is polling from cloud, so I guess it is irrelevant which model you have, unless you are connected to the cloud:

Thank you. I will give it a try. I probably won’t get the shark for a week or 2 but I will let you know how it works.

Hey there, I’ve been looking at the RV2502AE myself, were you able to get it added to HA?

This is the exact model I’m looking at, any follow up to this from anyone?